Mental Health Services
I offer testing services to help you better understand yourself and the diagnosis(es) that best fit(s) your challenges. Knowing the correct diagnosis is an important step in providing you with the best treatment options.
Call our office today: 701-877-1806
How We Can Help
Dr. Herrick provides individual therapy to those at least age 18 and above. While I am trained to treat a wide-range of psychological difficulties, I have the most training and experience in the following areas:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder/panic attacks
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Major Depression and other depressive disorders
- Trauma and stressor related disorders such as Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Personality Disorders; particularly Avoidant, Schizoid, Dependent, and Borderline
- Adjustment disorders (divorce, job loss, move, et. cetera).
*Note: Please call or fill out the HIPAA-secure contact form (link) to inquire about therapy. You may also use the form to inquire if I offer treatment for any concerns not listed above.
While I heavily reply upon Cognitive Behavioral treatment approaches, I have training in, and incorporate, solutions from each of the following empirically supported therapies (ESTs):
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Interpersonal Process Psychotherapy
Telehealth is available for all existing patients for follow-up therapy appointments. (Note: testing cannot be done via telehealth).
- Due to state licensing laws, you must physically be within the state of North Dakota at the time the video visit occurs.
- You may not be operating a motor vehicle or machinery during your appointment.
- There are risks and benefits to meeting via telehealth. You can find more information when you sign your Consent for Services. Feel free to ask any additional questions.
- Please let us know when you contact if you wish to be seen via telehealth and a link will be sent to you before your appointment through the patient portal in order to access the secure, HIPAA-compliant platform from your desired location!
I offer testing services to help you better understand yourself and the diagnosis(es) that best fit(s) your challenges. Knowing the correct diagnosis is an important step in providing you with the best treatment options. I am able to provide the following types of evaluations for those individuals ages 18 and above:
- Pre-surgical (kidney donor/transplant recipient, weight loss surgery, pain stimulator/spinal cord stimulator)
- Pre-medical treatment evaluation (hepatitis C, Accutane)
- Personality and general psychological disorders/evaluations
*Note: Dr. Herrick is not trained to provide treatment or evaluation of chemical dependency/addiction issues, social security/disability evaluations, children (under 18) evaluations, autism, learning disability, parental capacity, or any court-ordered evaluations.
** Please call or fill out contact form (link) to schedule psychological testing. Please also use the form to inquire about possible evaluation for reasons not listed above.
Your Mental Health Starts Here
Contact Dr. Herrick today to schedule an appointment.
Or call — 701-877-1806